Cooperation is an essential activity in a cluster. It involves fostering relations and networking of the members with all the tiers of the value chain of the sector we represent.
Cooperation is a decisive factor for business, industrial and corporate competitiveness.
- Who’s Who service with over 1,800 expert contacts.
- Networking with members.
- Finding and establishing relations with similar entities.
- Working with the whole value chain (customers-suppliers) and identifying synergies and opportunities.
- Access to the network of international partners.
- Channelling and answering queries.
- Institutional representation.
If you would like further information on our cooperation services, please feel free to contact us with no obligation on your part.